Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 3

On Friday it was way too hot to run, so instead I swam laps at the Calabasas tennis & swim center. I couldn't find my cap, and I didn't even remember to look for goggles; but I went out and swam as much as my limitations allowed for. This included about half an hour of 2 to 4 lap intervals. I am quite pathetic, but worry not for soon my ability level will rise; much like the tide it will come quite and swift. . .



As for the weekend, Saturday morning I took a run at Pierce Collage with a good friend of mine; we were awake way too early for a Saturday and decided that our time would best be spent running. There are three loops and about three hill on the course; Pukes hill, heart attack hill, dragon loop, dog loop, and lizard loop. Then there is the Duck pond loop and the saute run but I didn't touch those areas for this particular run.
To the right is the view of woodland hills from the top of Dragon loop. :o)

No comments: