Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Attack Of the One day Flu.

Blehahhh. I arrived at work Monday morning feeling well rested, and briskly alert, a vitamin water in one hand a breakfast burrito in the other, ready for another long day. I came to my desk had a seat at my computer, sternly and steadily typing my way through the morning. Then an hour into the day i felt a slight of what might be a queasiness in my stomach. Standing unexpectedly, I calmly took a walked down the hall; past the copier, right by the receptionist (whom i winked at), the front desk, witch lead me to the restroom. I opened the door rushed to the toilet and proceeded to fiercely and uncontrollably heave and spew my breakfast burrito vitamin water and whatever it was i had the night before continuously and inaccurately into the toilet. As the Vomiting subsided, Icasually cleaned up my inaccuracy, walked out of the restroom, glided past the front desk, proceeded past the receptionist( whom winked back at me), then to my desk. From here i addressed a kindly e-mail to whom it may concern in a simple way, that i must leave for the day.

This travesty lasted only a day, but the next i was week, and faint. I got a good sleep and now I'm OK.

This event however has set me back a few days on my running, and i hope to resume my steady build up to elite running on the next possible day.

No comments: